Sunday, January 22, 2012

What a week!


(Getting ready for my stroller walk!)

The little man and I have been super busy this week! I've finally kicked myself in the rear and gotten super serious about getting back in shape. This week we went for a walk every day, which made me feel energized and refreshed, and Will loves to look around and see what's going on outside. Plus, we met up with several friends for walks! Monday with Kate, Tuesday with Niki, Wednesday with Karen, and Thursday with Vicki. So mom got lots of social time, exercise time, and Will enjoyed the great outdoors. Thursday I decided to try out the ErgoBaby carrier instead of the stroller for our walk. He really liked it. When we went out Friday morning, he fell asleep in the carrier on the way home! It was so sweet having my little man snuggling with me as we strolled along, taking in the ocean view.


(Ready to meet Mommy's friend for a walk!)

(Loving my ErgoBaby walk with Mommy!)

I brought him in the house after our walk, and he was so happy! I turned around to put down my purse and stuff, and he started fussing really loud. I turned around to see this... That darn hat!


So it was a great week! I was feeling like I finally understood his nap schedule and where I could squeeze exercise in between his naps. Then this weekend... was a mess. Our great napper suddenly decided he didn't want to nap at all. UGH! We have no idea why. Teething? Wanting to hang out with daddy? Growth spurt? Low milk supply? Change in my diet? I seriously have no idea. At least still slept through the night on Saturday. We'll see how tonight goes. Oh well. Babies are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment