Saturday, April 7, 2012

8 months of William!


(Mommy loves my smile. Daddy loves when I chew on things.)

William is 8 months old! He has just been growing and changing so much in the last couples months. What a big kid! This month he's mostly been sitting up on his own and playing with his toys. He just loves sitting and playing, babbling and making all kinds of noise. We've turned our dining area into a play area for Will, so while I'm cooking I'm accompanied by this sweet face playing beside me.



He's very good at sharing his toys with daddy. Though he is starting to get frustrated when play time is over.


Also this month, he's been teething. He is getting all four top front teeth. He woke up a few times in the middle of the night, but other than that, he hasn't had too many negative symptoms.


(Look at my new teeth!)

To help with his teething, I got this little goodie at Babies R' Us. I can put frozen food in it, and he can feed himself and suck on his tasty, frozen treat. First, we tried frozen banana, then we tried frozen butternut squash. The butternut squash was a little more messy.


We've also had some really fun outings with friends. We go for walks by the beach a couple times per week, and we even went to the park with Carrie and her baby, Adler. This picture of the boys on the swings just cracks me up. Will's crazy face and Adler's serious expression.


Yes, our little guy certainly has a wide array of facial expressions. An easy way to get him to make lots of faces is to take lots of pictures in quick succession. The first one turns out rather well, but each time the flash goes off, he responds with another form of surprise, disgust, frustration, confusion. It's pretty hilarious. 


 We also get to see more and more of his personality and enjoying his little quirks every day. For example, when he is really enjoying his food, he let's us know...


I know I posted another video of how sweet he is when he wakes up, but we just can't get over it. And now that he is rocking back and forth on all fours, he is just too cute!



And, of course, we love to hear him laugh!



No comments:

Post a Comment